Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions
(05-24-2021, 11:48 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Well simple a winning season is win you win more games than lose right?  we had 5 in arow not long ago if your memory is failing..

They ultimately were not Successful at the Grand Goal of winning a superbowl and we are in the same boat as 31 other teams each year on that.

I'm pretty sure we can turn things around this year, but how many teams have 5 losing seasons in a row?  I feel like that is some bottom of the barrel franchise stuff right there.  Add in that during our 5 year winning streak we were debating on whether it'd be better to be a fan of the Bengals who win 9+ games "every year" but lose in the playoffs or the Buccaneers who will stink for a decade or so and then win the Super Bowl.

Hmm, I'd take those two SB wins at the moment.  Super Bowls are everything.  You have Steeler fans crowing over SB's they weren't even alive for and Bears fans have ridden that 85 team for nearly 40 years of mediocrity and total crap.  The Browns could win the SB in 2021 and then stink for the next 30 years and I doubt their fans would shut up about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make Your 2021 Early Season Predictions - Nately120 - 05-24-2021, 12:12 PM