Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers = Bengals Kryptonite
It's that time again, next Sunday our Bengals come to a pass. This team has and continues to expel many demons. We made a stride winning in P.T. against the Broncos late last season. We have four P.T. games upcoming and I feel pretty good about them. I believe 3 of 4 is very doable with this teams new found confidence and composure. BUT

Taking this stride, (beating Pittsburgh) in my mind is even more important than sweeping or going 3-4 in the P.T. games !

Pittsburgh has owned the Bengals under Marvin Lewis. For this team to fully take the next step we have to put this in the past as well.

We're 7 - 18 overall against the Steelers under M.L. We have 2 wins against them at PBS, Pittsburgh has swept us 6 times in the last 12 seasons, we've swept them once (09).

We have one win against Pittsburgh ONE in a season in which they made the playoffs (05). If you choose to include the 2012 season, we beat them late taking them out of the playoffs, we have two. In the last 5 seasons we have two victories against them, they've swept us 3 times in that period ! We have to get over this hurdle.

If we lose next Sunday is it the end of the world ? Obviously no. I hope BigJen is playing and we can finally put another notch in the confidence belt by beating them when it counts. I fully believe Pittsburgh will make the playoffs unless BigJen can't get it back together. This game may well yet play into home field advantage and/or first round bye. Both of which are huge.

I want badly to see this elephant in the room disappear. Let's get this done !

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steelers = Bengals Kryptonite - bengalfan74 - 10-25-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Steelers = Bengals Kryptonite - McC - 10-25-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Steelers = Bengals Kryptonite - pally - 10-25-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: Steelers = Bengals Kryptonite - Beaker - 10-25-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: Steelers = Bengals Kryptonite - pally - 10-25-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Steelers = Bengals Kryptonite - kevin - 10-25-2015, 06:59 PM