Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WalterFootball Says Chase Is Impressing!
According to an email I got from WalterFootball.com, Ja'Marr Chase is impressing Taylor!

Quote:Cincinnati Bengals first-round pick WR Ja'Marr Chase has made a very positive first impression on his new team, according to comments made by head coach Zac Taylor on Tuesday, June 1.'Ja'Marr has been impressive. He picks it up really quickly. I know there's probably some new terms that are crossover from some old terms he's had that, like any young receiver, it takes a couple days to get adjusted to. But man, he gets lined up quick, he knows what to do, he's got great hands. He's everything we hoped he could be here through just the first couple of practices,' Taylor said.

You also have to believe that having chemistry with Burrow is helping, but it's AMAZING NEWS that he's already clicking with the offense and picking things up!

The email notes how Chase has "speed, ball skills and a nose for the end zone," which gets me so excited because our offense will be VERY tough to stop with Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and then not to mention Mixon! Defenses trying to stop those guys will also make our tight ends look stars being matched up one-on-one with linebackers and no safety help because they're either helping out on the outside or trying to stop Mixon!

If our line gives Burrow time, I think he and Chase could have a HUGE season!

I also love how he's impressing Taylor because hopefully Taylor is taking notes on how to exploit defenses with his talent!

(Mods, sorry if this should be in the OTA thread.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
WalterFootball Says Chase Is Impressing! - BFritz21 - 06-03-2021, 02:43 AM