Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory?
(06-20-2021, 11:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: I've been in a few jails, too many to remember....no prisons, but have known lots of people who have been in prison over the years. Keep to yourself, don't ask a lot of stupid questions and if you have to take an ass beating don't ever beg anyone to stop. Just cover up and hope they don't kill you and don't snitch on anyone over petty shit.. That's a sure way to get yourself murdered. 

Don't ever borrow money from anyone for any reason and never go in debt to anyone for anything. Do without if you can't afford it. Rape does happen in prisons a lot and it's often over someone owing money. Anyone who tells you any different is lying or has never been in prison or jail for that matter. I've seen it happen in the Dayton jail more than a few times.  

Guards are NOT your friends and are not there to protect your sorry ass. They're there to keep your ass locked in there..end of story. They might take you to the hospital, but they're probably not going to keep someone from beating your ass.. You learn the rules or pay the price.
Prison is definitely not a place you especially don't want to find yourself at Brad. I have a feeling it ain't for you and not just because it's a really lousy place to be in the first place. It's definitely not a naive friendly place to be. 

THANK YOU!

That's the kind of information I was looking for.

This definitely wasn't about me.  I have no reason to be worried about going to prison, but I know someone that's in one.  An arrogant hothead that mouths off to everyone.  He doesn't know when to shut-up and doesn't do well being confined or forced to follow rules.  I had heard he was having troubles in the prison around here and was doing everything he could to make them think he was crazy in order to stay out of general population but they just laughed at him.

It sounds like that prison could be an entirely different animal and he's probably not doing too well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s Life Like In The KY State Reformatory? - BFritz21 - 06-21-2021, 11:52 AM