Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is it possible to have 2 GOATs?
(08-21-2021, 06:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's a whole other discussion, but I'd say Brady's resume makes him the best ever. That said, Montana didn't get a chance to play in this era...which is obviously much softer and easier for QBs.

Oh, I'm crystal on what you wrote. The link I provided just backs my assertion that there's "no comparison" and also disproves your notion that the only real rule changes favoring QB safety happened after Brady's knee injury.

Tis a shame you can't at least acknowledge that.

Btw...I didn't call you any names. That's against the coc. I'll let it slide this time, but just a little FYI.

Oh, how generous of you to let it slide. You might want to take a look at that COC again in order to find this little tidbit…

“ Messages of any kind that are intended to insult, belittle, harass, embarrass or threaten another member.”

I’m sure you’ll find some excuse to explain how saying “Have some grace and bow out. Or at least have the decency to admit I have a big point here. Sheesh.” wasn’t meant as an insult, belittle, harass or embarrass me. This conversation was going well until your previous post.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How is it possible to have 2 GOATs? - KillerGoose - 08-21-2021, 06:56 PM