Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has Seen The Fast & Furious Movies?
Somewhat off topic, but another offender of this type of stuff is the Expendables.

I watched the first one, and like Fast and Furious I thought it was ok for what it was.  I can enjoy some mindless action.  Well, I watched one of the sequels one day and had to turn off at this scene...

Sylvester Stalone was riding a motorcycle on a rooftop.  To be specifc, I think he was jumping from rooftop to rooftop.  Anways, there's all sorts of shit going on, bullets flying, bad guys, you get it.

Then a helicopter appears and starts firing on him (a man on a motorcycle).  He drives the motorcycle right to the edge of the rooftop and launches towards the helicopter.  He jumps off and the bike, it then hits the helicopter and it explodes of course.  He then falls however many tens or hundreds of feet and somehow someone saves him (I think he falls into a convertable seat or something, I can't remember.)

I just wanted to see some fights and some shootingx.  I don't need to see motorcylces launching into helicopters.

PS I just remember why First Blood is so much better than many of the sequels.  Add it the list of movies that do this crap.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Has Seen The Fast & Furious Movies? - Wes Mantooth - 06-29-2021, 01:21 PM