Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Tell People To Back Off?
(07-02-2021, 02:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I couldn't do that, even as a way to get rid of him, because I know he most likely would have given me money and then I'd feel like an even bigger dick.

On another note, I rolled into Taste of Belgium last night to see if they had a TV so I could get some waffles while I watched the game, and they didn't but a friend of mine that works there was training to be a bartender, so I ordered a drink before I went next door to Wings & Rings again to watch the game there.  

This kid in his early 20s(?) walks up to the bar and he kind of has on scraggly clothes and doesn't look too clean-cut.  I introduce myself and we get chatting and he seems like he's getting a lot out of it.  I'd feel like a dick just leaving, especially since I was just going next door, so I ask him if he wants to come.  He says yes so I tell him I'm going to roll to the bathroom and then we'll go.

I get back and he had paid my tab (I ended up drinking two or three while we were chatting) and then we go next door.  

I order food, have a few drinks, and watch the game.  He was talking a lot, which it wasn't too much but more than I wanted because I wanted to just relax and watch the game.  At some point, he takes my number and then I roll to the bathroom and I'm chatting with people on my way there and back.  I get back and he says he's going to leave but thanked me for hanging out.

I go to pay my tab and he had already paid it.  

Then, today, he sends me one text with "nice to meet you, it was good hanging out, let's do it again" blah blah blah, so I respond with "my pleasure!"

I didn't mind hanging out or anything but I'm just hoping he doesn't try to make it a regular thing and doesn't start showing up at Wings & Rings regularly because he was nice and all but just not the type of cat I usually hang out with.

Well at least you got some free drinks lol...      
And making a friend.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do I Tell People To Back Off? - XenoMorph - 07-02-2021, 03:35 PM