Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucs may lose draft picks....
(07-27-2021, 10:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Actually I think Zac would be a better HC if he just stuck to that and hired a proven OC. Too much on his plate trying to be the HC
and the OC. He has done a very good job of putting a good team together in my opinion and was given a shit roster. Think we will
know much better how good he actually is with his own roster this season. Expecting us to be pretty damn good this year with this
roster.

Of course barring injuries. Kind of hard to coach a team with terrible play on both sides of the trenches which Taylor inherited.

Think we are really improved in the trenches after the moves that have been made. We will see.

I could see that too, definitely wouldn't be the first time. You guys have seen more of him than me. But I thought in the games vs my team they looked unprepared or unmotivated, I'm not sure. Probably where my initial thoughts are coming from. We've run the same kind of blitzes for a few years, LBs looked out of place vs the run. It just didn't come off as a well coached team in those games. I do think the Bengals should be a lot better this year. Can't wait, the season is pretty much here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-20-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-27-2021, 10:15 AM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Bmore Birds - 07-28-2021, 12:17 AM
RE: Bucs may lose draft picks.... - Sled21 - 07-28-2021, 01:23 PM