Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passenger From My Wreck Is Opening Up?
(08-04-2021, 06:05 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Brad, I'm sure it's something that is very difficult for him to talk about, and especially around you.

A couple of friends from my area and school got in a car wreck when they were like 16.  The driver died, and the passenger was in a coma for a long time but he ended up recovering.  I believe at the time the cops found weed in the car and they were rumored to have been speeding.  Translation = They were just being really dumb kids and they paid BIG time for it.

This is tough to articulate say in text form, but that is essentially what your friend's, Brad's and too many other stories end up being. Dumb kids (we've all been one) made dumb decisions (we've all made them) and some real dumb shit happened. 

Having to live with those consequences, whether it be having your life radically changed from such a young age, or knowing that it happened to a friend of yours is one heck of a burden to carry, and I don't envy those that have to live with it and overcome the consequences.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passenger From My Wreck Is Opening Up? - CKwi88 - 08-04-2021, 06:28 PM