Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Burrow's stats from last year...
(08-04-2021, 10:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Idek what to make of ZT. He comes from the mcvay tree, and wants to implement that offense here.

Thing is, those Mcvay teams have good lines and are able to run it down people’s faces.

Zac can’t get that going here with this o-line personnel.

I don’t think zac can progress properly with a hamstrung offense.

I think of young or first time head coaches like young qb’s

like how some qb’s never develop properly due to bad o-lines (David carr for example)

I get the disdain for him though. I guess

I know that shit happens, but lordy...the fact that ZT started off his career here by going 0-11 and immediately breaking our franchise losing streak record was hardly starting things off on the right foot.

The guy came into a franchise with a fan base that had just sat through three boring ass 6/7/6-win years with Marvin at the helm.  We were ready to celebrate if ZT could find his ass with both hands and so far he hasn't shown that he can.  Granted, his first two years were bad for different reasons, but they were really really bad.  I just don't feel like going into 2022 saying that 2021 didn't count because Burrow wasn't 100% and ZT is totally going to figure it out in 2022, just you watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Burrow's stats from last year... - Nately120 - 08-04-2021, 10:56 PM