Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agreeing With Rodney Harrison????
Shocked 
As much as I dislike and disagree with most of what he has to say, especially when it comes to the Bengals, I heard him say something the other night that, I believe, hits the nail on the head!!

First let me back up and say one of the best pieces of advice I believe Marvin Lewis has ever given to his players is what he has posted in the locker rooms, and the players have echoed it many times in the interviews:

IGNORE THE NOISE!!

That's what I try to do.  I don't normally listen to pre and post game analysis, and stay pretty much on the Bengals website for news, updates, and opinions.

My son was home and had Sunday night football one a couple weeks ago, and at halftime, Rodney Harrison said this:

"In the past we always heard the talk of how 'talented' the Bengals are, and they are.  The missing ingredient on that team, which I've seen so far in the first 6 games, is they now appear to have that 'mental toughness'.  They never displayed that before as a team."

I was in the kitchen and heard it, and the second he said it, I said, "Bingo!  That's it.  That's the difference this year so far!!"  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Agreeing With Rodney Harrison???? - bengalguy71 - 10-26-2015, 11:27 AM