Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penei Sewell in week 1 of preseason
(08-14-2021, 05:34 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: ? That’s the pressure that he gave up….and I also already addressed it above, calling it a clear win for Rousseau.

I’m genuinely trying to have a conversation about this and you’re trying your best to come off as condescending when you apparently struggle to read through a thread that has nine responses. I’m asking why you thought he didn’t play well. If you can’t provide a response, then it’s obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about. Lol.

Okay, just saying if Carman did this it would be crucifixion time around here.

He didn't play bad looking back at his snaps, sorry if I sounded condescending. Don't mean to be KG. ThumbsUp

(08-14-2021, 05:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Let's keep this discussion civil, folks.

We can all express and then discuss our opinions without offering up insults.

Carry on...

Its all good JFK.

(08-14-2021, 07:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Just watched the replay. He didn't play bad by any stretch.

He whiffed on a run block then got knocked off balance on the sack but his guy wasn't the only one there. Beyond that, he did his job and moved some guys in the run game. Pretty much looked average at worst, to the eye test, for his first ever real NFL game. 

Could just be my imagination but he did look a little tentative--whether that's just being in the NFL after not playing for so long, or being at a different position, but based on how he played, when he gets comfortable, he's going to be good. 

Yeah I didn't watch the game. I think Sewell could be great down the line I just think it will take time playing against NFL level
talent and not playing for practically 2 years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penei Sewell in week 1 of preseason - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-14-2021, 07:51 PM