Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bengals @ Buccaneers- GameDay Thread***
I was not on the thread live last night.

I live in Naples now so saw the game with TB announcers versus ours. I watched it a second time and did a lot of slow motion looking a lot at Price, Carman and Smith.

I thought the OL held up against a strong TB DL (aggressive DL) overall. My biggest surprise was Price, I thought he did a lot better. I thought Williams and Rieff albeit limited snaps, nut played well. Carman and Smith looked like rookies (which is OK at this stage) and had some good blocks and Smith did have one bad whiff that caused a fumble, but he alertly recovered it. I also thought Prince played well. Right now, very concerned if OT gets hurt.

My biggest joy was watching the defense. They tackled well, they stuffed the run game and overall think they gave up less than 150 yards and 8 points.

I loved the team chemistry, it appears these guys support each other and are happy to be a Bengal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason Week 1) ***Bengals @ Buccaneers- GameDay Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 08-15-2021, 11:47 AM