Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Had The First Photoshoot This Morning!
(09-06-2021, 11:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y4xmimtw1i27lfw4hm...y.gif&ct=g]

Shocked

My aunt (mom's sister) and her family live in Georgetown and she's actually the one that gave me his name.  Definitely sad.
Sucks what happened to him but he's a BOSS for being in the calendar and his pictures are unbelievable!

Yeah.  

When he was telling the lady that's putting all the info on his page what happened to him he was very short and wouldn't go into any detail about it.  

I don't know if he was just uncomfortable talking about it or if he was still mad or what but it wasn't my place to ask.

He also wouldn't take his shirt off until he was in the pool which the only thing I could think of is because he didn't want people seeing his scar.  I embrace mine, even though some are hideous, but I'm not going to pretend I know what it's like to have his for that reason.

Unless they have been settled, he has an ongoing lawsuit and probably has been instructed not to say much about it. They may have settled, I haven't kept up with it. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Had The First Photoshoot This Morning! - Sled21 - 09-07-2021, 08:55 AM