Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steeler week
Sunday can't come soon enough for me. Whether we are 6-1 or 7-0 after this game, this team feels different to me. What I do see is that this group of players (rookies as well as veterans) aren't intimidated by anyone. In the past we have seen the Bengals fall behind, start blaming one another and just completely shutting down. I have seen it time and time again. We are healthy and we are GOOD! Our Rookies are just a little cocky and I gotta say I like it. Dalton is a good as the players around him and this roster is full of amazing players. He may never have an arm like Breeze or a football mind like Brady or Manning or the footwork of Rodgers but as long as he keeps making good choices on his passes and listening to Hue Jackson, I am confident in what he can do. I have seen Super Bowls won with an "average" QB and I don't think Dalton is average. You can tell how much time he spent on his mechanics in the off season. He looks like a leader this year and that's what I have been waiting to see. Sure he will make mistakes, they all do but this year he puts it behind him and its on to the next play which is what a good QB does. I look forward to Sunday-we aren't scared ---- we are ready folks! Who-Dey!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Steeler week - Whodeyfan - 10-26-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Steeler week - SHRacerX - 10-27-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Steeler week - bengalguy71 - 10-27-2015, 02:36 PM
RE: Steeler week - Pezmerga - 10-27-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Steeler week - PV Bengal - 10-27-2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Steeler week - West Union KennyG - 10-27-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Steeler week - gobobro - 10-27-2015, 11:18 AM