Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(10-29-2015, 04:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: "One of"?  You act like I made them frequently.  It was only one if I recall correctly.  I may have mentioned it in another thread or two, but they weren't my threads.

However, you think Cuba and its limited resources could really find a cure before us?

What about the wrapping Chemo in protein, where'd that go?

You made several.  Each was a train wreck to be honest.  There is no such thing as a "cure" for cancer as you define it.  There are many treatments for cancer currently which "cure" the patient of cancer which you don't consider a cure.  Very simply, cancer is due to abnormal cells.  Abnormal cells are caused by changes in the cell's DNA.  The things which can affect the cell's DNA is practically unlimited.  The only way we can "cure" cancer as you define cure is to prevent anything from affecting the cell's DNA.  That is an impossible task.

Developing new medical treatments starts with brain power because if you can't think it then you can't develop it.  There are smart people all across the globe.  Including Cuba.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-30-2015, 02:58 AM