Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(11-03-2015, 02:04 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Except you never posted any kind of link at all.  You just pulled some number out of thin air.

In fact I guaranteed that I would prove that you were wrong about that claim, but so far you have not been man enough to take my challenge.

You like to talk big and curse at me, but you are afraid to make a sig bet that I will not prove you wrong.

I'm afraid?!  

You cannot admit you were wrong even when I used to post links directly proving you were wrong and you still couldn't admit it!!!

You want me to provide a link?  

Here you go, in science-based medical journal:

Quote:So we can find a cure. It has probably happened multiple times. But nobody wants to cure cancer. Too many researchers earn a living seeking a cure by remaining inside a narrow, restricted channel of dogma. Their institutions get grant money and survive from the funding. Big Pharma makes big bucks selling chemotherapy drugs, surgeons remove tumors and various radiation devices employ radiologists and firms making these machines. MRI and CT scans would not be needed for cancer if Rife technology were available today.

There.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - BFritz21 - 11-03-2015, 02:40 AM