Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today's game will need a big performance from...
(09-19-2021, 12:45 PM)kevin Wrote: I think THE KEY is The Bengals Offensive Line again.  They were good last week, but they need to be good every week, not just one game.  The sacks on Burrow were due to missed blocks by the RBs and Sample blew a block from TE that was the one Burrow came up limping. There was also a weird Zac Taylor  fake hand-off pass that had no blockers, and Vikings didn't bite and just blew in with no blockers.  The O Line didn't give up and sacks and made it possible for Mixon to gain 100 yards and get a TD, and for Burrow to move the ball enough times to get the WIN.

If The Bengals O Line BLOCKS, I do not see Bears winning.  Yes, they have Montgomery and that is all they have.  They are a one trick pony.  Their passing game is lousy and I'm not impressed by either of their QBs.  However if Burrow has to leave the game, I'm not impressed with Bengals back-up QB.  So again right back to Bengals O Line has to protect Burrow and get Mixon some yards. I think Vikings are way better than Bears, and Bengals win this one IF the O Line BLOCKS again this week.

Trey Hopkins gave up 2 but the rest of the Oline played well. You're right, missed assignments by other guys caused the rest. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's game will need a big performance from... - rfaulk34 - 09-19-2021, 12:57 PM