Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My takeaways from the Bears game
(09-20-2021, 01:33 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Bengals keep playing not to lose, instead of playing to win.  We wait until we fall behind, before they start opening up the offense.
I grow tired of watching the same play calling over and over with no results. Last week, we didn’t start moving the ball until 3/4 way thru the 2nd quarter, this week until end of 4th quarter. What are they waiting for.

Posted earlier, we were effective moving the ball in 1st half, we had first downs 1 to 3 on every series in 1st half except the one right before half with like 40 secs left.  What hurt us in 1st half was sack killed one drive and Burrow ineffective on 3 and 4/5 twice.  We had 3 passes at least that went for 10 or more yards in 1st half.

2nd half, started with 1st down, had Higgins just open on a deep pass but Burrow throw it on back end of shoulder and just missed it, sacked also did that drive in.  On our 2nd possession in half, we threw a nice pass down field to Higgins was going for over 20 or more but he fumbled, after that we had 3 more straight turnovers.. which just blows out any game plan you might have had, your not winning most games with 4 straight turnovers in 2nd half... by the time we got ball back , party was over, Bears played more prevent and we had to throw deep which we connected on 1 of 2 but that was it.... 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My takeaways from the Bears game - CJD - 09-19-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: My takeaways from the Bears game - CJD - 09-19-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: My takeaways from the Bears game - Essex Johnson - 09-23-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: My takeaways from the Bears game - CJD - 09-19-2022, 02:22 AM