Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays
(09-22-2021, 02:24 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Honestly, if Dalton stays in there the score may have been a bit more lopsided as he looked good on the first drive. I know, we've seen Dalton collapse before as well but it was a 1PM game with no pressure and that is usually when good Andy shows up and hangs a huge number.

Once Fields was in full time it was like the Bears went into try not to make a mistake mode. His QBR and Rating were terrible, QBR 4.4  RTG 27.7.

This was the most frustrating part about the game for me. I do think if Dalton stayed in, this would have been a lopsided victory for the Bears. He had that offense humming. This would have sucked. We'd all be questioning the defense, coaching, and the team as a whole. But to have Dalton get hurt and the opportunity for a win slip away is worse.

As soon as Dalton gets hurt, a huge door swings open and we have no excuse for not walking through it. The win was there for the taking. We just F'd it up. Should have been an easy win if they showed some patience and called some good plays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN joins in calling out Zac Taylor's plays - Bengalstripes9 - 09-22-2021, 11:15 PM