Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ben Is On The Injury Report- Pec
It looks like a college girl in a bathroom fought back and injured Ben's pec.

Quote:The Pittsburgh Steelers will take on the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 3 ... if the Steelers have enough healthy players available. The Steelers' injury woes got worse Tuesday, as quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was a late add to the team's injury report.

Roethlisberger joins receiver Diontae Johnson and pass rusher T.J. Watt on a star-studded injury list.

If Roethlisberger can't go, Mason Rudolph would likely start for Pittsburgh. The team also has Dwayne Haskins, but he's been inactive for the first two games of the season. Haskins would likely be activated if Roethlisberger is unable to play in Week 3.

There's more in the article, including other players on the injury report, including TJ Watt.

I hope TJ can't go with the troubles on our offensive line, but I'm torn on if I want Ben to play or not because I like how our defense has been getting pressure up the middle and I think getting him out of the pocket would cause turnovers, even though that's how he has killed us in the past. Him being aged and having this pec injury could affect his ability to evade the pass rush and scramble.

I don't have a lot of knowledge on these injuries, so it might be wishful thinking, but any injury on an aging quarterback is a good thing for us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Big Ben Is On The Injury Report- Pec - BFritz21 - 09-22-2021, 12:03 AM