Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
O Line Injuries Concern Me In Regards To Burrow
RT Reiff to my knowledge is back from injury, but Center and Right Guard starters are injured. This means from Center to Right Tackle the O Line is in question. This is not good with Burrow rushed back faster than normal after this type of knee surgery. The question is, if his knee is still very gimpy, it may not take much to cause re-injury.

I want to see a Bengals win, but more than that I want to see Burrow avoid a career ending injury this season as he plays way before people come back from this surgery.

Questions to Mixon do not help either. If little or no Mixon, and the Right Side of the O Line is a band aid patch work deal. I do fear for Burrows safety, a young QB that needs to be here many years after just this season.

So for me, my focus will be on the Bengals banged up O Line now using 2nd stringers. I want to see Burrow walk off the field healthy after Packers game, something they failed at in his first year as lack of blocking got Burrow killed every week until he could not walk off the field healthy. SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, they need to Block for Burrow Sunday. If they can't block with a patch work O Line, I would have no problem putting in the back-up QB to take the pounding, and save Burrow for better days ahead.

I'm hoping the BLOCKING is there, and like The Longest Yard Movie, They Protect THE SUPERSTAR and his operated on knee rushed back into action way faster than normal.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
O Line Injuries Concern Me In Regards To Burrow - kevin - 10-09-2021, 05:40 PM