Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve, Joe Burrow and the Bengals' 2021 season is already over
(10-12-2021, 11:56 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Missing the most important piece for an offense...  OC
Players are way more important than coaches. 
(10-12-2021, 12:03 PM)northernbengal Wrote: I disagree. It is pretty evident they aren't elevating the talent. In football unless you're Alabama and have a crazy class you're not gonna be able to have studs at every position. Coach in football is all about hiding your weaknesses and flexing your strengths. Having a better IOL would help but there are things they could do to to help them. Also the TE thing is silly. The Rams have been great passing down the field and do not have a great TE.
The exact opposite is true. I don't care how good the coach is if you have crap talent it will eventually haunt you. Especially in pro sports.
(10-12-2021, 12:23 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: And we have a head coach who isn't scheming around the "bad personnel." No misdirection, running empty sets, and continuing to show tendencies on play calling based on formations. 
How are you going to scheme around a terrible offensive line? Especially one that's week in the middle? 
(10-12-2021, 12:27 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: And this time, it’s personal.

But seriously, we have 3 studs at wr and Joe Mixon at RB, and you’re STILL complaining? The weapons are fine

The rams run their offense without a stud at TE. It’s not necessary. Anyone who starts clamoring for a first round TE should be taken to a day care.

The o-line still stinks
1.)who said we had to draft a TE in the first round? And 2.) Did you miss the part where I was talking about the IOL?
(10-12-2021, 12:43 PM)impactplaya Wrote: C.J proved he can make plays, just watch the Jags game. But ZT totally looked over Uzomah in the Packers game. A TE stretch the.field, that would mean
ZT would have actually use a TE on seam or wheel routes. When has he ever done that?

It was one effing game against the effing Jaguars. That's not enough evidence to suggest the guy is a legit NFL starting TE.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve, Joe Burrow and the Bengals' 2021 season is already over - J24 - 10-12-2021, 03:24 PM
RE: If Zac Taylor doesn't evolve - Synric - 10-13-2021, 08:15 PM