Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trust me. You don't want this...
Smoke and mirrors. That's all you have and no, i'm not talking about the crack pipe. 

Lamar Dalton, aka RB8, can thank the Colts for keeping him from being Sam Darnold. Against everyone else this year, he has a pathetic 62% completion percentage and 5/5 td to interception ratio, for a quarterback rating of 85.5 (LOL!!). To still try and call this guy a "quarterback", is insulting to high school quarterbacks across the nation. 

If this guy couldn't scramble, he'd give Johnny Manziel a run for his money. Le'Veon Bell? Latavius Murray? Devonta Freeman? What is this, dumpster diving for running backs? While we're at it, could someone tell me who the **** James Proche II, Tylan Wallace and Devon Duvernay are and where the hell did they come from??

I don't know what the hell the Ravens are doing over there but living on smoke, mirrors and luck won't get you very far. Just ask the 2020 Pittsburgh Steelers. 

Purple drank? You better stock up because after the Bengals and their 8th ranked defense ends up smothering that farce of a team you have in Methtown, you're going to need something to make you forget about your empty existence.

Burrow, Mixon, Boyd (LOL, remember 2017? sadge), Chase, Hendrickson, Wilson, Awuzie, Bell, Bates. Those are real NFL players and they are coming to your toilet bowl to spank that ass, Les Grossman style. DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45-10 You.Don't.Want.This.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trust me. You don't want this... - rfaulk34 - 10-18-2021, 11:09 PM