Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Has A Warning For The Rest Of The League!
Burrow sees how good we've been, but he knows we can be better and says that we're going to be scary good when we get everything clicking!

I LOVE that we won big, are sitting at 4-2, we're already surprising people, and he's STILL NOT HAPPY AND KNOWS THERE'S ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!

Quote:Watch out, NFL, the Cincinnati Bengals are coming.

The rest of the football world is seeing it!

Quote:Cincinnati improved to 4-2 on the season on Sunday afternoon, defeating the Detroit Lions, 34-11. Joe Burrow led his offense to a strong performance, throwing for 271 yards and three touchdowns. Joe Mixon had a big day, as well, rushing for 94 yards.

The Bengals think they can be much better, too.

Burrow admitted following the game that the offense has some things it needs to correct. He believes it could be “scary” when that happens.

“If we eliminate some of those things that happened in the first half, we probably score 50 points today,” Burrow said, via the Bengals website. “But it’s the NFL. I’m never going to be upset about a 34-point game when you’re winning by as much as we did, but we do have to get some things corrected. And when we do that, it’s going to be scary. ”

Cincinnati is very much in the playoff hunt right now. The Bengals will look to build upon their strong start with another win next week.

Burrow and Co. are set to face a divisional rival in the Ravens next weekend. Kickoff is set for 1 p.m. E.T.

He's focused on improving and getting the team to be the best that they can be! He wants to eliminate mistakes and wants players to start being accountable, which is what a leader does and it will inspire the team to raise their play to another level!

I'm thinking that Burrow has what Palmer didn't have and that's the "IT" factor that players follow and want to be their best for!

I think we can have a dynasty under Burrow's control of our offense because guys like Jesse Bates will match his dedication and play on defense!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burrow Has A Warning For The Rest Of The League! - BFritz21 - 10-19-2021, 12:54 AM