Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Has A Warning For The Rest Of The League!
(10-19-2021, 02:57 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Brad, for one of those rare moments, you and I agree.  The only two things I might point out though.  First of all, we need to get all our OL healthy and figure out the best we have to keep our boy upright.  And second, he's starting, IMO to get a little quick back there to take off with the ball.  He needs to protect that knee.  One wrong pop from a helmet or something, and we are back to...well, I don't even want to say it.

But if Joey B can stay healthy, I just might to get to see a Lombardi hoisted by a Bengal before I croak.   Hilarious

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lu8ngj9sf1pclyohvt...y.gif&ct=g]

LOVE TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE!

Hilarious

I agree on the offensive line and I've been preaching that all along. Right now, I don't see us signing anyone mid-season because that's just typically not our style, especially if we don't have an injury or something, but I'm hoping we go-hard in free agency and draft quality guys.  

I'm actually happy he's scrambling because I fear something like what happened to Carson, but I guess it's more dangerous if he's out running.

I feel like Burrow definitely could get us the ring we've all been dreaming of!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Has A Warning For The Rest Of The League! - BFritz21 - 10-19-2021, 03:16 AM