Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow Has A Warning For The Rest Of The League!
(10-19-2021, 12:54 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Burrow sees how good we've been, but he knows we can be better and says that we're going to be scary good when we get everything clicking!

I LOVE that we won big, are sitting at 4-2, we're already surprising people, and he's STILL NOT HAPPY AND KNOWS THERE'S ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!

The rest of the football world is seeing it!

He's focused on improving and getting the team to be the best that they can be!  He wants to eliminate mistakes and wants players to start being accountable, which is what a leader does and it will inspire the team to raise their play to another level!

I'm thinking that Burrow has what Palmer didn't have and that's the "IT" factor that players follow and want to be their best for!  

I think we can have a dynasty under Burrow's control of our offense because guys like Jesse Bates will match his dedication and play on defense!

WHO-DEY!

One of the reasons I wanted Burrow over Tua or Herbert or whomever else was being discussed as the possible pick is because of how hard Burrow works to improve. And I think that'll continue over the course of his career. I don't think Burrow's going to stop trying to improve until he's retired and maybe not even then.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow Has A Warning For The Rest Of The League! - PhilHos - 10-19-2021, 09:31 AM