Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jets game will be a statement game for Zac Taylor
(10-25-2021, 01:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The Jets got embarrassed yesterday by a very average Patriots team, which makes them dangerous. However, Trey Hendrickson was just on the radio saying they are on to the Jets and doing everything they can to be ready for them.

Now that I'm home and not posting on the phone, I'll expound on the Hendrickson interview. They asked him how he was able to have a big year last year in NO, and transition so easily into this team and be able t kill it like he is. His answer, Zac Taylor. He said the culture Taylor has built here, and the players he has drafted and brought in, made him feel like this was his home from the first OTA. He said Lou is running simplistic approach that players understand and there is awesome communication with Lou and the position coaches, which allows the defense to play fast without thinking about their assignments. Everyone knows what their job is and they are playing for each other, and to get the ball back for Burrow. It was a great interview. They didn't ask him about Villanuevo, though I wish they had.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jets game will be a statement game for Zac Taylor - Sled21 - 10-25-2021, 08:30 PM