Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threads from the Enemy week 8: Jets
(10-26-2021, 08:25 AM)Interceptor Wrote: I admit, I was on the Sewell train, but I understood the reasons why they went with Chase. He and Burrow were a championship connection, so why break that up when the opportunity arose to bring them together again and build around it. Right now, Chase will soon be getting a lot of attention from defenses and that should open it up for everyone else. Yes, no one knew what would happen after they got picked. If someone said they knew, they would be lying.

I got it too, and honestly I would've been 100% all aboard the Chase train in April, if we'd addressed the line better in FA. Now that I know how things have worked out, obviously we made the correct choice. LOL

I'll be hoping for o-line again this offseason, but boy am I glad we have Chase.

(10-26-2021, 09:32 AM)michaelsean Wrote: All message boards are virtually identical under similar circumstances.  They shouldn't be as down though.  They live in NY and there's a gazillion other things to do when your team is struggling.

True, you'd think that, but you also have to realize that message boards are usually reserved for the most fanatical uh...fans. So those guys are probably as obsessed with the Jets as we are the Bengals.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy week 8: Jets - Shake n Blake - 10-26-2021, 04:00 PM