Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality
Information 
(10-27-2021, 08:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I played football from 4th grade into college.  I understand "intangibles" as well as anyone.

I think the problem some people around here is the worship of Burrow makes them blind to what all the other players on the team are doing.

The team never got any more confident last year when  Burrow had the exact same personality that he has this year.  They are more confident this year because they have a much more talented and healthy team.

Just look at the won lost records.  You have to be an idiot to not see it.

And I 100% guarantee that if we had not upgraded our talent on offense and were still losing absolutely NONE of the Burrow sycophants would be claiming our losing record was the result of the the team taking on Joe's personality.

Of course the NFL is a talent league but doesn't change the fact confidence is key no matter what you do in life.

As a leader if you are confident others around you can read that and are more relaxed. If you are nervous others around you are alot more tense and anxious.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The offense is starting to take on Burrow's personality - Synric - 10-27-2021, 08:51 AM