Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I Saw Bengals Telegraphing Offense Plays To Jets Defense
(11-02-2021, 06:05 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Hey, I'll take a step back and admit that I can definitely come off as a dick. I don't mean to, I'm not trying to brow-beat kevin, but I can understand that I probably am. So, I'm sorry kevin. I'm not trying to be an asshole here (and sorry for being a jerk in general Shake, I know I've gotten red with you). Re-reading that post, I came across pretty aggressive but I wasn't trying to be aggressive. 

I did post data that details the Bengals performance based on seconds left on the play clock. If anything, Cincinnati seems to perform better when the play clock gets low. There isn't anything there to suggest otherwise.

My post wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular. Just seems that the board in general has been more pissy this year. I just thought the OP at least made for an interesting discussion, and I'm just hoping for facts to be presented on both sides, because I'd like to learn something here, as on the surface, I think it sounds like a reasonable question.

Your data on the Bengals performing better when the play clock is low does seem to be a pretty big piece of evidence. Rock On
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Saw Bengals Telegraphing Offense Plays To Jets Defense - Shake n Blake - 11-02-2021, 06:22 PM