Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Article on Tyler Boyd
Man, that dark place in life..Everything feels like it's falling apart, your hometown is dying or dead, dope, guns, police records, jail, court, the whole 9 yards.. I've been down some of the same hole although my childhood was better.. I, like some of you grew up when much of the region was becoming the rust belt. I remember when Dayton was renowned for being the cradle of inventions then became murder city USA then the dope seeped into my life and with it police, jails, etc..
I can certainly relate with a lot of it except for the great story of Boyd's hitting the jackpot of success.. He deserves all the credit he gets and I definitely admire the young man.. (HA! Young man indeed..I remember when my sports hero's suddenly were younger than myself..LOL)
I got out of the game of running from the cops, dope and all that.. Now I'm just an old and happy guy with a nice table saw.. Life can indeed change for the better (or worse) in huge ways with the slightest things people take for granted..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Article on Tyler Boyd - G man - 11-07-2021, 07:48 AM
RE: Article on Tyler Boyd - G man - 11-07-2021, 08:05 AM
RE: Article on Tyler Boyd - NUGDUKWE - 11-07-2021, 09:52 AM
RE: Article on Tyler Boyd - Sled21 - 11-07-2021, 10:27 AM
RE: Article on Tyler Boyd - grampahol - 11-07-2021, 12:07 PM