Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Three Straight Road Games: An Observation
(11-12-2021, 09:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Exactly, Sled.  What Burrow is doing in his first 18 games (?) thus far is incredible.  He didn't get to sit a year.  He had COVID take away a lot of his live practice and preseason games.  In fact, he hasn't played in a single preseason game.  This, all on top of a devastating knee injury that ended his rookie campaign prematurely.

If the defense rose up and forced even a couple punts, I think that game becomes a shootout.  

One thing about Burrow, and he did this against the steelers on the road coming off a horrible loss:  He never has back-to-back clunkers.  He always adjusts and comes back even more determined.  

Maybe he will make a liar out of me with a clunker at Vegas, but I really doubt it.  I am very confident in Joe.  My biggest fear right now is Chido being able to play off the COVID list.  I believe he is vaccinated, but they really need that guy.  

Yes, thankfully if this was going to happen, it happened during the bye week. Freakin' Chubb spreading his cooties all over the NFL
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Three Straight Road Games: An Observation - Sled21 - 11-12-2021, 09:29 AM