Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dolphins, Patriots, Lions Could Help Bengals Bye-Week
(11-12-2021, 01:15 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Same...but tbh with all the recent losing seasons, I stopped paying attention to what the other AFCN teams were doing. Until now. Their games are very relevant because we're relevant.

Same here.  I really haven't cared what the Ravens, Steelers, Browns do or any other NFL team each week since the 2015 Bengals season because The Bengals have not been in the play-off hunt since the 2015 season.  

So to say I do this Every Sunday would be a lie.  When Bengals are around last place, why would I care what the other teams do ?  

You are on it.  This bye weeks games are relevant because the Bengals are relevant in 2021.   Good chance this is the first time that I cared about Bye Week games since the 2015 season.  If the Bengals are not in the play-off hunt, then the other games don't matter. 

Which brings me to Browns on TV in my Ohio area Sunday, and I will be do something I never do, I will be rooting for The Patriots.   The Ravens went down as I watched that game Thursday.  Now I want to watch the Browns get beat Sunday.  and Go Lions if they can pull that upset over Steelers. 

The Ravens moved up in their Bye Week as Bengals lost.  Only fair Bengals move up in their Bye Week as Ravens lost, and I hope The Browns LOSE, and Steelers LOSE also.  I'm not one of these root for The Browns also Ohio people.  I hope the Patriots clobber The Browns.  But as you say, these games are only relevant because in 2021 The Bengals are relevant again.  I don't do this every week, this is the first time since around 2015 that it mattered what the other teams do.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dolphins, Patriots, Lions Could Help Bengals Bye-Week - kevin - 11-13-2021, 01:26 PM