Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tomlin Quote on Ja'Marr Chase
In a recent interview on SI.com:

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin says NFL teams have adjusted to the Joe Burrow to Chase connection.

"Plays on tape," Tomlin said on Tuesday. "You get plays on tape, people recognize your talents, they make necessary adjustments and efforts to minimize their talents. Everyone's a professional, it's a component of the game. It seems like every year there's a young talented wide receiver that takes the league by storm in September. And that's not downplaying any of the significance of what Chase has done, it just happens every year. Like 'OK, that speed is real.'"

I know this isn't really bulletin board material, but I noticed Ja'Marr Chase has 867 yards through 10 games (!), so a 133 yard game (that BGSU math), would put him at 1,000 for the year. Wouldn't that be amazing? I almost think Tomlin is trying to bait Burrow and he will have Minkah Fitzpatrick double Chase, but nonetheless, I wanted to point out the quote and how close Chase is to hitting 1,000.

Tyler Boyd is a huge steeler-hater (making that up) but he does seem to really want to always give it to them, since he grew up outside pitt and has a lot of ties to that area.

I bet this one is going to be a slobber-knocker (thank you, Lap) and both teams will try to grind it out with high % passes and running game. Looks like 40 degrees and dry for the game. Perfect football weather.

No excuses, pittsburgh. You will supposedly have Watt, Minkah, and Johnson all healthy for this game. I am really surprised that Vegas has the Bengals favored by 5.5, but I do believe they will come out with a win.

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Tomlin Quote on Ja'Marr Chase - SHRacerX - 11-25-2021, 11:07 AM
RE: Tomlin Quote on Ja'Marr Chase - jason - 11-25-2021, 05:29 PM
RE: Tomlin Quote on Ja'Marr Chase - jason - 11-25-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Tomlin Quote on Ja'Marr Chase - t3r3e3 - 11-26-2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Tomlin Quote on Ja'Marr Chase - Destro - 11-25-2021, 08:39 PM