Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chargers to St. Louis?
(11-29-2021, 01:17 AM)kevin Wrote: I think there would be a major Law Suit against The Chargers Owners AND The NFL, and The Chargers Owners AND The NFL would Lose a fortune of money, and rightfully so.  They just opened this New State of The Art Stadium for the Chargers.  It isn't even done with it's first season.  With so much Tax Payer Dollars Spent on this Stadium instead of on Schools, or on Homeless or other Needs, If Chargers would move to St Louis right after this stadium built near LA for them, then California Lawyers and Governor and all Elected Official should clobber The Chargers Owners and The NFL in The Courts and make them pay back every single penny spent on this new stadium just built near LA.  

This thing of Tax Payers having to build Super Rich Owners a Stadium is Bull anyway. I give credit to Green Bay, or Boston Red Sox, or Chicago Cubs in same stadiums for decades.  The Tax Payers should be getting sick and tired of all these teams wanting New Stadiums every few years at The Tax Payers Expense when The USA has so many other Needs.  It's total greed on the Rich Owners part, and The Tax Payers need to say, NO MORE.  

I hate to say it, but Paul Brown Stadium will soon reach the age Riverfront was. Bengals could move to St Louis and still be in AFC North with Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Cleveland and St Louis.   I don't want that, and I would NEVER root for The St Louis Bengals. 

If The Chargers move out of a Stadium the Tax Payers just built for them this year,  Lawyers should rain down thunder and lighting upon the Chargers and The NFL and make them pay Every Single Penny back to the Tax Payers that just built this new Stadium. For that is a kick in the pants to that areas schools, hospitals, homeless, workers to spend that much Tax Payer Money on a Stadium to be used only one year.  That would indeed be Taxation Without Representation.  They should throw the Chargers Owners in a California Prison until they pay back ever penny. 

The Rams use that stadium too... No?

Near as I can tell the Chargers don't even have any fans in LA. It always sounds like they're playing on the road.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Chargers to St. Louis? - WiregrassBenGal - 11-27-2021, 12:02 PM
RE: Chargers to St. Louis? - bfine32 - 11-27-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Chargers to St. Louis? - kalibengal - 11-27-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: Chargers to St. Louis? - Awful Llama - 11-27-2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Chargers to St. Louis? - J24 - 11-28-2021, 03:33 AM
RE: Chargers to St. Louis? - Destro - 11-28-2021, 11:21 PM
RE: Chargers to St. Louis? - kevin - 11-29-2021, 01:17 AM
RE: Chargers to St. Louis? - jason - 11-29-2021, 09:10 PM