Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Detest the Chargers
(11-29-2021, 10:42 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I hate the Chargers.  

They are the scum-filled hive of AFL has-beens who need a bully beatdown. Justin Herbert needs to be intercepted and sacked multiple times.  

Most of my Charger-hate is because of Dan Fouts who the Bengals iced in the Freezer Bowl AFC Championship 40 years ago.  Ever since the Chargers lost to the Bengals, Fouts has been an insufferable boor.  

Whenever he was the television analyst covering a Bengals game I muted the TV and listened to Bengals Radio instead.  The fact that Dan Fouts is a first ballot Hall of Fame enshrinee and Ken Anderson is not makes me physically nauseous; not even Pepto-Bismol helps.  Dan Fouts hates the Bengals and let’s just say the feeling is mutual.

The San Diego Chargers are now the Los Angeles Chargers which proves California can’t keep a team in their nicest city and, instead, makes them share a stadium with the Rams in their worst city.  The Chargers will eventually end up in Oakland, St. Louis, or London — although I prefer Duluth or Fargo so they’ll be reminded of the Freezer Bowl every time they play at home.
I have lived LA my whole life and to say its the worst city? what are you smoking dude?

as for the Chargers, I thank god they existed in the 1990s and 2000s. With no LA Rams team anymore I would be able to get tix to a Bengals Chargers game ( a nice coastline 2 hr drive) from LA, goto Seau's bar for pregame drinks and food and then take a this awsome little trolly car to the game from a station right near the parking lot. The SD fans are great and I always had a great time down there...win or lose.
As for Fouts I agree with Toast.
As for the Herbert getting ass kicked? absolutely!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I Detest the Chargers - fredtoast - 11-29-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Why I Detest the Chargers - jason - 11-29-2021, 11:14 AM
RE: Why I Detest the Chargers - grampahol - 11-29-2021, 11:17 AM
RE: Why I Detest the Chargers - fredtoast - 11-29-2021, 12:26 PM
RE: Why I Detest the Chargers - Sled21 - 11-29-2021, 11:18 AM
RE: Why I Detest the Chargers - jason - 11-29-2021, 11:36 AM
RE: Why I Detest the Chargers - fredtoast - 11-29-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: Why I Detest the Chargers - kalibengal - 11-29-2021, 01:23 PM