Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aidan Hutchinson - Michigan Wolverines
# 97 is the All-Time Sacks Leader in Michigan History. Michigan who was playing big time college football way before Ohio State was. Do not come on here and tell me some scouting report says this or that bad about him Blah, Blah. He dominated Ohio State and Dominates everybody. Look at this monster, he is one bad as Defensive Lineman. Some team in the NFL needs to draft this dude, he gets past blockers and sacks QBs. Put this guy on The Draft Board and don't let any stupid scouting or combine thing make you take his name off the board. Watch out for the NFL Team that drafts this guy, because All-Time Michigan Sacks Leader is one heck of a resume.

I'm not saying Bengals should take him if they have other needs areas, but some NFL team should take him First Round. Throw everything else out the window. Anybody that is Michigan's All -Time Sacks Leader can Start in the NFL.

I see big #97 is 6-6 and 265 pounds of Defensive End. From what I saw against Ohio State, a high motor who doesn't take plays off. It says he majored in Applied Exercise Science besides majoring in sacking QB's. This means he is an Exercise Fitness monster. Besides not having to force him to train and get in shape, as he gets older, he could be a good coach or at least a strength coach after he has a career sacking NFL QB's.

Lets see, if I ran the Detroit Lions, which I don't. If I wanted to build a defense like the Lions had in their Championship 1950's era. Now I know you don't just draft local, but still. The All-Time Michigan Sacks Leader playing in Detroit Michigan. Try to give the Lions a Super Bowl Defense and part of that D is this Michigan Monster DE. Could be a smart way to go. Yes, you would need D to play the Packers, Vikings and Bears who always bring their D.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Aidan Hutchinson - Michigan Wolverines - kevin - 12-04-2021, 05:01 AM