Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (The Nightmare before Christmas)
The last two weeks have been a Nightmare for Bengals fans. The Bengals have gone from a solid chance at the #1 Seed in the AFC to on the outside of the playoffs looking in with a tough schedule to finish the season. Currently the Bengals are projected to pick #17 in the first round the highest of the season so I thought it would be fun to get in a mock draft.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1: Ahmad "Sauce" Gardner CB, Cincinnati - Sauce is a very talented, long, Zone heavy corner that is also solidin man coverage. His size and length are a need and he's a scheme fit. Really his only negative is hes a pull down tackler and not a hitter.

Round 2: Nicholas Petit-Frere OT, Ohio State - Former 5 Star OT Recruit that has an up and down career for the Buckeyes right when everyone thought he would take that next step he was moved to Left Tackle and it continued his inconsistencies. Petit-Frere is scheme versatile with alot of athletic ability but also size length and power.

Round 3: Dohnovan West C/G, Arizona State - West may or may not come out. He's experienced at all 3 IOL positions but is likely Center2 in this draft class. He is scheme versatile with the athletic ability to play wide zone and the size and power to run inside zone or gap/power.

Round 4: Zion Tupuloa-Fetui Edge, Washington - If you were looking at Edge rushers in 2020 you may have seen this guys name at Washington. Tupuloa-Fetui had 7 sacks and 7 TFL in only 3 games. He blew out his achilles in April of 2021 and has only played a couple games this year.

Round 5: Quay Walker LB, Georgia - Athletic ability through the roof and has played a variety of positions stack linebacker, Slot Corner, Edge Defender. His instincts are stunted because of all the moves but can start out on special teams while learning.

Round 6: Reggie Roberson WR, SMU - Injured 2 years in a row before 2021 but has put up a ton of numbers on the outside for the Mustangs. He is very limited in his route tree but has a variety of releases outside. He will have to show he has speed.

Round 7: C.J. Verdell RB, Oregon - Flashes of greatness and then on the bench with injury may go higher but is risky.

Round 7: Britain Covey WR/PR/KR, Utah - One of the best returners in College football and a very good pure slot receiver. Problem is Covey is about 5 flat and 110 lbs (5'8 170) He is also old enough to collect social security.

Edit: Just realized how heavy Pac-12 I went lol. That's a first.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (The Nightmare before Christmas) - Synric - 12-15-2021, 06:57 PM