Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football
(01-18-2022, 07:25 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I think you meant team "FIRST" guys ...LOL
 a team fist guy may have a totally diff meaning Haha
But I agree...I have to give ZT credit, with all the loses, the Joe B injury, he continued to build this the way he thought it would work and stuck to his guns inspite of everyone calling for his firing (including myself). We kept hearing the team really loves this guy and is buying in to what was being built so I guess that was not a big load of BS afterall 

Winning takes care of a lot. Uzomah said Taylor was genuine and consistent. When they lost he kept it on a even keel. But what’s happened recently is that the offense has used plays they’ve worked on that they’ve never used. Taylor they’ve gained confidence in his offensive scheme and play calling. Some of the plays they’ve worked on 2 years but never used until now because the situation wasn’t right. Yet they were ready and knew the play and Uzomah scored. That’s preparation. Buckle up for the ride. If they are aggressive again in FA and successful in the draft then Buffalo,KC, and Cincy will battle it out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor Changed the Culture of Cincinnati Football - Soonerpeace - 01-18-2022, 08:15 PM