Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional job position available-Complete Mechanical Services (Blue Ash)
Anyone proficient in engineering/technical/mechanical/project management/building takeoff fields might be interested. A company that my son works for, Complete Mechanical Services CMS, in Blue Ash is currently seeking project managers. Naturally, they are looking for experienced industry professionals, but are willing to train individuals with a strong technical/engineering education and appropriate software skills to read blueprints, do building takeoffs, supervise installation crews, and generally oversee projects from the bidding process all the way to completion.

It probably goes without saying that candidates should possess strong computer drafting (CADD) skills, be proficient in all of the standard office software applications, with particular aptitude in Excel. Interested candidates should also possess excellent communication skills, be extremely detail oriented, be an efficient planner, and have the ability to solve problems and correct issues in the field, as well as on paper.

If this sounds like you, or you have the required skills and would like to take a shot in mechanical project management industry, here is the link to their company website. (FYI, I would be jumping on this job except for the fact it would require living near the metro area.)

https://completemech.com/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Professional job position available-Complete Mechanical Services (Blue Ash) - SunsetBengal - 12-21-2021, 08:51 PM