Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional job position available-Complete Mechanical Services (Blue Ash)
(12-22-2021, 07:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Do you have to know how to do like, construction and stuff?  And I'm assuming you don't use Windows 7?  That's what I'm excellent in man.  And one more thing, does mechanical mean building and fixing things?  Because I'm not REAL strong there.  But I'd be willing to give them a shot.

A project manager doesn't actually perform the manual labor, in this case installation of mechanical systems in commercial and institutional buildings that are under construction.  A project manager bids the project (labor+materials+overhead), and then orders all of the materials needed to complete the job, as well as manage and oversee the labor crew on installation of the said mechanical systems.  When unforeseen issues arise, the project manager evaluates the situation, and devises the best and most cost effective solution.  Kind of like an engineer, but only on components of the building's systems, rather than designing the actual building or site.

Unfortunately, viable candidates would need to be proficient in the latest versions of business and industry software.  However, as I understand, they are also accepting applications for warehouse workers and general laborers as well.  Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Professional job position available-Complete Mechanical Services (Blue Ash) - SunsetBengal - 12-22-2021, 08:45 PM