Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon Gives Kids New Bikes!
Mixon teamed up with Strikes For Kids in Cincinnati and got 28 kids new bikes!

On top of that, he also treated them to pizza, soft drinks, and arcade games!

Quote:Ever since he took over the Cincinnati Bengals’ head coaching job, Zac Taylor has preached high character from his players. The staff hasn’t kept many holdovers from the Marvin Lewis era, but the ones who have stuck are those bearing fruit on and off of the football field.

Tyler Boyd and Sam Hubbard have embraced their veteran leadership roles in the locker room, with the latter being nominated as the team’s Walter Payton Man of the Year representative. But, so has Joe Mixon, who is also in the middle of his best professional season as the team’s running back.

Earlier this month as a kickoff to the holiday season, Mixon teamed up with Strikes For Kids to provide new bicycles to children in the Cincinnati area. The kids who benefitted were aligned with the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Cincinnati program.

“This community has embraced me and become a second home for me, so to be able to give back and inspire these children is the least I can do,” said Mixon at the event.

Since joining the Bengals back in the 2017 NFL Draft, Mixon has deeply involved himself in helping the local community and back home in Northern California. He has become a fan favorite with his play, his exuberant nature on the field and in his involvement with endeavors such as these.

This particular event was a great event, as the holidays approach. Kudos to Mixon for reaching out to families in need.

They're nice bikes!

[Image: MixonBikes.jpg]

[Image: MixonKids.jpg]

[Image: Mixonpizza.jpg]

He's doing great things while having an amazing season!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mixon Gives Kids New Bikes! - BFritz21 - 12-22-2021, 02:01 AM
RE: Mixon Gives Kids New Bikes! - Tony - 12-22-2021, 02:33 AM
RE: Mixon Gives Kids New Bikes! - BFritz21 - 12-22-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: Mixon Gives Kids New Bikes! - bonesaw - 12-22-2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Mixon Gives Kids New Bikes! - pdub2005 - 12-22-2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Mixon Gives Kids New Bikes! - bfine32 - 12-22-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Mixon Gives Kids New Bikes! - jason - 12-22-2021, 11:59 PM