Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best long range shooter or best shooter
(12-22-2021, 01:31 PM)basballguy Wrote: You know who i'm talking about....this argument seems to come up every time there's a Warriors game on when i'm out with some friends.  

Did Curry transcend the game or did the rule changes do it?  

I've heard about every possible argument....I think he is by far the most prolific 3 point shooter we've seen...so far...but i personally think Steve Nash was a better pure shooter.  I've seen others argue Kobe, MJ, and Dirk.

This is an interesting topic. I think there was a perfect blend of a player transcending the game as it coincided with changes such as the NBA becoming less physical in nature. 

Ultimately, I think Steph is the best shooter of all time. He is a volume scorer, but also has a 3P% of .43 which is currently 8th best of all time (It's kind of funny his brother is 3rd all time). It's not like Steph just scores a ton because he's chucking. He makes his shots. He also impressively makes the long range ones like you noted in the subject thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best long range shooter or best shooter - TecmoBengals - 12-23-2021, 11:43 AM