Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Win Against Ravens For SWEEP
Great Win to Sweep The Ravens
Also Swept Steelers
Browns and Steelers also lost this week
BENGALS IN FIRST PLACE IN AFC NORTH

I wish Burrow had came out of game near the end. He took some hits he didn't need to take. Main thing is he got up and looks to be OK

That last part to me is important, because Bengals haven't won anything yet.

As visions of sugar plums dance in everyone's heads after this nice Christmas weekend win, 9 Wins is still not enough.

The Bengals now play Kansas City Chiefs and at Cleveland Browns. Bengals must win one of these games to get their 10th Win which they will probably need to Win the AFC North and Make The Play-Offs.

Kansas City has been to the last 2 Super Bowls and is leading the AFC this season. The Cleveland Browns handed our Bengals a Beating in Cincinnati and have owned our Bengals for a while now. At Cleveland around January 9th off Lake Erie could be one hard game.

The Bengals will indeed need a healthy Joe Burrow to get at least One More Win. Plus The Bengals will need a healthy Joe Burrow to have any chance to avoid another One And Done if they make The Play-Offs. This is why I didn't like seeing Burrow batted around like a pin ball with a 20 point lead in the last minutes of todays game. He got up and walked off the field, which is good. How awful it would have been to beat the Ravens and lose Burrow in the last minutes.

I hope Bengals can beat the Kansas City Chiefs, but the whole season may come down to getting a Win in The Dog Pound off Lake Erie in what should be some awful weather. Bengals probably want to avoid being Swept by Cleveland.

I want the Bengals to have that Play-Off Game in Cincinnati and WIN and end this 30 years without a play-off win nonsense. This means The Bengals are far from done. They need at least one more win against either the Chiefs or Browns. Then they need to beat a very good Play-Off team in Cincy like The Colts, Patriots or Chargers. So lets say their next 3 games are Chiefs, at Browns, Patriots in Cincy in the Play-Offs. This is why they better have a healthy Joe Burrow.

Today was a Great Win, and everybody should Enjoy It.....But The Bengals now have to play even Harder and Better to reach Play-Off Mode Level and accomplish The Goals of this franchise and team. The ultimate goal is to win The Super Bowl, and they will all have to man up to reach that. First they have to get 10 Wins to make sure they win the AFC North. Then Win against a tough team to start the Play-Offs in Cincy. I believe The Bengals can Do It, but the road gets even harder now.

Great Win Today. Now Go Forward and Play even Better. GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Nice Win Against Ravens For SWEEP - kevin - 12-27-2021, 02:32 AM
Nice Win Against Ravens For SWEEP - bjf123 - 12-27-2021, 06:47 PM