Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last 2 Weeks to AFC North Champs For Bengals
This week Bengals play Kansas City Chiefs. I hope Bengals win, but Chiefs have been the best team in the AFC the last 3 years.

Baltimore could still win the AFC North, but not if they lose to the LA Rams this week, which is possible. Go Rams.

Steelers or Browns could still win AFC North. They play each other this week.

The Bengals play at the Browns the last week. Baltimore plays the Steelers.

If The Bengals don't win another regular season game, they would need Steelers to beat Browns this week and Baltimore to beat Steelers the last week. Baltimore already eliminated if they lose to Rams.

I'm sure The Bengals don't want to go into play-offs losing their last 2 games, and getting swept by Cleveland. Still, if Bengals would lose to Chiefs and Browns, they would need Rams to beat Ravens and Steelers to beat Browns this week, and Ravens to beat Steelers in last week.

Counting on other teams is hard. The best thing would be for Bengals to WIN ONE MORE GAME and Bengals would be AFC North Champs.

There are no more easy games for Bengals. The Chiefs are Hard. Other teams have caught the Browns injured. The Bengals played the Browns at Full Strength and Browns may be healthy and back to Full Strength in the last game. Of course no easy games in The Play-Offs. Bengals do need to play even better and go into Play-Off Mode and shift into an even higher gear.

The crazy thing is that Baltimore, Cleveland, Pittsburgh could still win the AFC North. Bengals still have unfinished business. I would like to say sweeping Steelers and Ravens makes this a done deal, but it just isn't the case. I think that loss to The Jets is hurting Bengals right now. Bengals still have more work to do.

As always, GO BENGALS. Win This Thing.

Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Last 2 Weeks to AFC North Champs For Bengals - kevin - 12-28-2021, 12:11 PM