Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac taylor presser. LOGAN on pace to play!
(12-29-2021, 10:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Deep down, we are all feeling this way at least a little bit, how could you not? We have seen this so many times. It's not like KC isn't the best team in the AFC and The Burrow Bengals are 0-3 against the browns or anything, to let doubt set in.. 

For sure we all feel this way.

(12-29-2021, 10:24 PM)Synric Wrote: I like the Chargers matchup for the Bengals. I know they have already beat the Bengals I just think if it was for the early turnovers going down 24 points quickly the Bengals could have run on that defense. 

To me the  Bills/Patriots or Colts would be tougher matchups.

The Browns and the Colts are the only teams that really scare me honestly. But we CAN stop the run, just have to make it a 
major priority with these 2 teams. Mayfield doesn't turn the ball over against us, at least not yet and Wentz has been great with 
the ball this year and both have great OL play and good to great Defenses. Made for deep playoff play, we could be too, who 
knows though, we are so young and erratic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac taylor presser. LOGAN on pace to play! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-29-2021, 11:07 PM