Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Didn't We Give Hill The Ball At The 5??
(11-03-2015, 04:15 PM)djs7685 Wrote: With the execution I'm just saying that it had more to do with what happened on the field rather than the play calling.

The refs and defense had something to do with the execution of the plays. My point was just that I don't think Hue called a horrific series and things weren't executed on the field as they could/should have if you consider Andy playing perfectly on the drive along with Pittsburgh having a weaker secondary than run D.

I do think all 3 passes could have been TDs, but good defense and poor officiating does happen sometimes. Meh, I can't get worked up over Hue's decisions, I like to see the more aggressive approach occasionally.

It just seemed, to me, that it would have required the defense to falter for any of those plays to really succeed.
I hate playcalling that seems to predicate itself on mistakes of the other team.
Give me a hard slant from Eifert or Jones there and I'm okay with three pass plays. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Didn't We Give Hill The Ball At The 5?? - RoyleRedlegs - 11-03-2015, 04:29 PM