Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Avoid College Players Who Don't Play In Bowl Games
Any college player who is healthy but skips Bowl Games such as Rose Bowl and such for NFL Draft, should get a negative mark by NFL Teams. Not helping his team win a Bowl Game should be a Character Issue. If he quits on his College Team, he will quit on his Pro Team. If he takes off big games in College, he will take off big games in The Pros.

I'm not talking players with injuries. I'm talking about healthy players who skip College Bowl games and let their team down in a Big Game. That is a Character Issue. These type players, the Bengals don't need. These are not true Madden type Football players if they let their College teammates down by skipping a Bowl Game the others worked so hard to get to. If they are not Rose Bowl or Bowl Game players, what makes anyone think they are Super Bowl players.

NFL Owners, GMs, Coaches should put a giant check mark next to all healthy players who skip the college Bowl Games, as having a Character Issue. I am not talking about things like The Senior Bowl, because those are not their teammates the last few years. As they skip Bowl Games to save themselves for the NFL Draft, they let their college teammates down and show they are selfish players, not team players.

Joe Burrow was a team player in his college bowl games, for example.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Avoid College Players Who Don't Play In Bowl Games - kevin - 01-01-2022, 05:54 PM