Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team?
(01-07-2022, 01:26 AM)Synric Wrote: I argue alot with your post.

We know exactly where Penei Sewell would have played you don't draft an Offensive Tackle #5 Overall and move him to guard. We know Exactly the WRs drafted in the 2nd 3rd and 4th rounds. Outside of slot receiver Amon-RA St. Brown there wasn't a player close to Ja'Marr Chase and not a single boundary receiver.

Kyle Pitts and Penei Sewell would have been excellent picks for the Bengals and could have been huge down the road.... but for the 2021 season the Bengals would not have made the playoffs without the explosive play of Ja'Marr Chase. His insane production for a rookie receiver is one of the best in NFL History.
I never said he would not play  tackle,  but maybe they kick a tackle to guard, the point is he would have helped this team also and yes we the way things turned out with te improvement of defense, burrow, mixon healthy we would be in the hunt for playoffs but not sitting starters and having the division lo locked up.

Under the logic if Chase puts us a playoff team we would ,  I guess if Chase is out next week and we had Sewell, we would have less than 50% chance of winning ..which I would disagree with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Essex Johnson - 01-07-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 03:47 PM